Wednesday, August 02, 2006

These Are the People in My Neighborhood...



the people that I meet everyday!
...well, almost.

The downtown Cary postal workers know me, and I know them. This is most likely because I have been there too many times to count in the last few weeks (and will be continuing to go...) Never before have I been so well known by my neighborhood postal workers. I am the girl who pushes and kicks large boxes across the lobby floor, heaves them up onto the counter, catches a breath before asking for parcel post without insurance or delivery confirmation, then prays the boxes will arrive at their California destination unscathed. I am sure the postal workers are paid not to laugh at clumsy customers like me. I really could use a dolly. Or some burly moving men. That would be good. But at least I can be a little entertainment in someone else's day.

3 comments:

Kristinmichelle said...

THAT is GREAT!!!!!!

sarahanne said...

you're so cute.
p.s. the chases have a dolly

Unknown said...

haha.. And in this heat, too?

"Impressive... Most impressive." -Darth Vader