Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Countdown: 3 Days - Canned Food, Leftovers, and Paper Plates


My apartment has seen better days. Cardboard boxes and packing paper are everywhere. My living room is now completely bare, as the furniture has migrated to new homes. After a few failed attempts to return my bed to its rightful owner, it now lays in pieces on my bedroom floor. I have to navigate a narrow path through all the boxes in my room in order to safely reach the bathroom. And my kitchen...I don't even want to mention that...

With little time left in my apartment, I am resigned to eating what is left in my cupboards and refrigerator. That leaves much to be desired. Tell me, what can you make out of canned corn, tomato paste, and oatmeal?

Living in transition is no fun.

4 comments:

sarahanne said...

eeeeeewwwwwww!!!!
don't mix them! come over to my house to eat. we can make quesodillas (aka kay-suh-dill-uhs)

um, that's not a picture of your apartment.

sarahanne said...

dear me, i misspelled quesadillas. that's embaressing.

sarahanne said...

P.S. i misspelled embarrassing on purpose.

Mehend said...

Yeah, it's not my apartment. I had to find a picture on the net, since I hadn't taken a real one. It could have passed just fine until you said something. Thanks alot.